Windows VISTA and Windows 7 Foot Pedal
If you do not find an answer here, please send an email to InfoPro TechSupport
Footpedal: MT Pro 2 does not have a testing platform for the Foot Pedals but you can go here and download the Infiniti Foot Pedal Tester to ensure your system can read the foot pedal.
Question: My system does not "see" the Foot pedal: This can occur if you may have too many USB devices on your system. A USB Device is the connection with the small rectangle plug at the end of the cord. They are used with:
- Computer Mouse
- External Hard Drive or Flash Drive
- Foot Pedals
- Audio players such as Ipods and MP3 Players
Solution: You may need to remove the Foot Pedal and plug it back into the computer
- Does the system see it now? The Windows system should have a "bubble" that states "USB Foot Pedal" has been recognized.
- If the foot pedal is still not seen then:
- Unplug all USB Devices except the Keyboard and Mouse
- Restart the system
- When the system comes back up and you are able to login to your desktop, try plugging the Foot Pedal back into the system.
- Try to use a rear port on your computer